2018. The #1 Ranked Independant Site. Dog Products.
The best fitting designer dog harnesses, coats, clothes, and accessories on the market.
Two brands, one fabulous designer and owner. Carole Cusumano is passionate about dogs, style and fit, and is a manufacturer of specialized dog products under the Cloak and Dawggie and My Canine Kids brands.
The brands are sold by leading U.S. retailers and direct-to-consumers on the company website and on Amazon.
The Challenge | Full Price Sales
Ms. Cusumano needed a new website for both brands, with a winning strategy to attract new fans and customers
using search engine marketing and social media marketing strategies.
Pricing Challenges: Sales at full price. As a manufacturer with strong relationships with retailers -
both online and brick and mortar - the online pricing strategy is "regular suggested retail".
GOAL: Visibility and Branding. ECommerce Website. Online Sales.
Create a new online store, and a complete, comprehensive integrative digital marketing program to drive traffic and sales.
- Creative Product Merchandising for SEO and user experience.
- Increase Visibility - Organic Branded & Generic Keywords
- Enhance Navigation & Content
- Reach new people on Amazon
- Maximize Email Campaigns
- Generate sales at full price.
Armed with data and actionable insights, we crafted a multi-phase prioritized strategy.
- Competitive Research
- Thematic Keyword Research
- Enhanced E-Commerce Navigation, Filtering
- New Content Development
- Actionable Tracking and Reporting
SEO Campaign Results
#1 Independent Site Overall Visibility in the industry in 1 year
197 Keywords Tracked, 20 Competitors.
Value: $1,200 Per month
FREE visitors from organic rankings.
"5 Quarters of growth. Sales and Visibility. Miriam and team manage our entire digital program. Really great people and great results. True partners. "
OPTIMAL NAVIGATION & SITE MAP
- Begin with the end in mind.
User interest drives navigation, categorization, content management and content development and internal linking.
How do people approach their research for dog products? From multiple angles. By Feature and Benefit. Color. Type of Dog - Size or Breed. Product Categories and Types.
Armed with insights from thematic keyword research we were able to identify the optimal ways to organize content to inform users at every stage of the research and shopping journey.
User interests drive content structure and internal linking.
SEO for ECommerce
- Objective: Attract shoppers to the website with earned top-of-the-page organic search rankings for high-volume search terms.
How do people search for dog products? Thousands of different ways.
People will try to narrow the results to only include the most relevant results. For pet products, they will frequently specify Breed, Size or Type.
- There are millions of searches every month for these types of specific terms.
Competing With Amazon, eBay, Etsy, and More
- We have to try harder. Be clever, and execute to a plan to win.
SEO for Amazon
Objective: Visibility on the first page of search results on Amazon.
Ranking for niche and long keyword phrases makes us visible without paying for advertising on the largest shopping platform.
- We earn a top position because the listing has been SEO optimized to be relevant to the search term.
- This example - rank #7 of 238 products.
- #6 Has 1,771 reviews.
Better Relevancy = First Page Results on Amazon
ECommerce Agency Services and Pricing
A small savvy team, commited to optimal results.
How can we help you?